gcl-devel

Re: Win32 builds (was, [Gcl-devel] How to submit GCL patches)

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: Win32 builds (was, [Gcl-devel] How to submit GCL patches)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 20:54:25 -0700

Hi Camm,

Yes, this and ability to move things around on the project website; at
present the most recent Win32 builds are accessible in the same place as
are Linux builds (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/).  Earlier Win32 builds
produced by Mike Thomas are available in another location
(ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/binaries/stable/).

Best,

_don

>>> Camm Maguire <address@hidden> 2/5/2009 7:06:27 PM >>>
Greetings!

"Donald Winiecki" <address@hidden> writes:

> Camm,
>
> Please accept my support for you and your family.  In the interest of
supporting you and the project most of
> what I can contribute to GCL proper are linked to Win32 issues, but I
could certainly help with some of the
> mundane housekeeping duties having to do with the GNU site for GCL.
>
> When you get to a stable place please don't hesitate to pull me in as
fitting.  (I sent my GPG key to you
> awhile back.  I can send it out again if appropriate.)

Please refresh my memory on this -- are you awaiting ftp upload
permissions on gnu.org?  (Thanks so much for your words of support,
and for your vital Win32 efforts on GCL!)

Take care,