gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCC 4.4 and strict aliasing

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCC 4.4 and strict aliasing
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:13:54 -0600

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Greetings, and my apologies!  Forgot to commit the configure script,
>> as opposed to configure.in.  Please try again and let me know if you
>> have problems.
>
> I updated and it built like a charm.  I'm not in the process of
                                                           ^^^
s/not/now/
> try a GCL-based OpenAxiom build.

I've put a log of

     make all-interpsys

for OpenAxiom-1.2.1 here

     http://parasol.tamu.edu/~gdr/OpenAxiom/build/gcl-2.6.8pre.log

You can see lot of warning of the form

    note: XXX was declared here

These are warnings about the C code generated by GCL.

-- Gaby