gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL fails to build on Ubuntu 9.10

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL fails to build on Ubuntu 9.10
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:44:57 -0400

Greetings!

Could you give me a small example?  All GCL's float handling is pure
IEEE, so this likely indicates libc or libm changes.

Did you restore exposed.lsp?  (in 201003?)

Have you ever gotten an intel mac build?  I have not, nor have
access.  (nor alas much time.)  If you have this working, please let
me know so I can get it in the tree.

Much less popular, but on the near horizon -- GNU Hurd support.

Take care,