gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: 2.6.8 ....

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: 2.6.8 ....
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 04:01:49 -0500

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

| Greetings!  Looking like the following:
|
| Debian/Ubuntu: (mips mipsel mipsel64 x86 x86_64 ia64 hppa sh4 ppc ppcspe
alpha sparc
|                 sparc64 hurd kfreebsd-86 kfreebsd-amd64 armel s390)
|
| (Now with native object relocation on win32, all macosx, and all the
| above save ia64 and hppa)

hi Camm,

OpenAxiom svn has the rsym hach removed.  See below for one additoin.

[...]

| MacOSX 64:
|
| stock axiom     (not yet ported)
| oa              untested (with rsym hack removes)

checked.

[...]

| Corrections/additions to this table most welcome.  We should probably
| include similar in the release notes and on the web page.

One question: does compiler::*default-system-p* still control whether
the built GCL uses a copy of its C header file from its image or from
its system directory?  It is extremely convenient to be able to use GCL,
`built on the fly as part of building AXIOM' without having to install it
permanently on the target system.

Thanks!

-- Gaby