gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.8 ....

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.8 ....
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:12:55 -0500

>> Other items in common use among users are nqthm-1992, pc-nqthm-1992,
>> and nesl.  Perhaps should add these.

I don't know if nqthm-1992 and pc-nqthm-1992 are used (definitely
possible), but they are intended to run in GCL so would, I think,
serve nicely as tests.

-- Matt
   From: Camm Maguire <address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:45:01 -0400
   Cc: Donald Winiecki <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
           address@hidden
   Sender: address@hidden

   Greetings!  Looking like the following:

   Debian/Ubuntu: (mips mipsel mipsel64 x86 x86_64 ia64 hppa sh4 ppc ppcspe
alpha sparc
                   sparc64 hurd kfreebsd-86 kfreebsd-amd64 armel s390)

   (Now with native object relocation on win32, all macosx, and all the
   above save ia64 and hppa)

   stock axiom     check
   oa              untested (with rsym hack removes)
   fricas          untested (above and manual path editing in makefiles)
   acl2-4.0        check
   acl2-4.1        check
   hol88           check
   maxima 5.22.1   check

   Windows:

   stock axiom     (not yet ported)
   oa              check (with rsym hack removes)
   fricas          check (above and manual path editing in makefiles)
   acl2-4.0        check
   acl2-4.1        in progress
   hol88           check
   maxima 5.22.1   check

   MacOSX 64:

   stock axiom     (not yet ported)
   oa              untested (with rsym hack removes)
   fricas          untested (above and manual path editing in makefiles)
   acl2-4.0        check
   acl2-4.1        in progress
   hol88           untested
   maxima 5.22.1   check

   MacOSX 32:

   stock axiom     (not yet ported)
   oa              untested (with rsym hack removes)
   fricas          untested (above and manual path editing in makefiles)
   acl2-4.0        check
   acl2-4.1        in progress
   hol88           untested
   maxima 5.22.1   check

   MacOSX 32 ppc:

   stock axiom     (not yet ported)
   oa              untested (with rsym hack removes)
   fricas          untested (above and manual path editing in makefiles)
   acl2-4.0        check
   acl2-4.1        in progress
   hol88           untested
   maxima 5.22.1   check

   Corrections/additions to this table most welcome.  We should probably
   include similar in the release notes and on the web page.

   Other items in common use among users are nqthm-1992, pc-nqthm-1992,
   and nesl.  Perhaps should add these.

   Take care,
   --
   Camm Maguire                                     address@hidden