gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] ASDF 2.010.5

From: Faré
Subject: [Gcl-devel] ASDF 2.010.5
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:05:47 -0500

Dear GCL developers,

in the latest ASDF 2.010.5 (successor to the previously mentionned 2.147),
GCL support is mostly working.

Could you do the following?

1) include ASDF in GCL so that (require :asdf) works

2) hopefully, fix the issue with define-condition?

Our system is defined to prevent majority politicians from overtly oppressing
minorities. However, our system is also overtly defined to let majorities
elect majority politicians and not let minorities wield electoral power.
Kinda funny... one part of our constitution tries to fix a problem which
the other half of the constitution tries to create!
        — Lee Salzman <address@hidden>, about the US political system.