gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Building GCL from CVS on Ubuntu 12.04

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Building GCL from CVS on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:25:10 -0500

Greetings, and thanks!  Here is the version from experimental, which
(hopefully) will shortly be cvs head:

   heap_ceiling=0x`/bin/cat /proc/self/maps | egrep "/lib/([[^/]]*/)?ld"
   | cut -f1 -d- | head -1`

This will vary slightly from run to run.  We just use a truncated
(floor) value as ceiling to the growth of the heap.  So exact
reproducibility is not a problem.

Take care,