gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] help fixing edit_double, failure to print 1d-6 for gcl-2

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] help fixing edit_double, failure to print 1d-6 for gcl-2.6.8
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:49:00 -0600

1. Using Mike Thomas' MinGW/MSYS setup that includes GCC 3.3.1:

a. Builds of 2.6.8 and 2.6.10pre accomplished on WinXP run on both
WinXP and Win7

b. I can't build anything today on Win7 with a fresh clone. Attached
are config and make logs from attempt to build 2.6.8 and 2.6.10pre
CLtL1 on Win7 using GCC 3.3.1 -- config appears to survive but make
ends with a segfault in both cases.

2. David's MInGW setup with GCC 4.6.2 builds only 2.6.8 and only on
WinXP. It doesn't build or run on Win7.

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Dept of Organizational Performance & Workplace Learning (OPWL)
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: address@hidden
WWW: http://opwl.boisestate.edu
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899
Fax: (+01) 208 426 1970