gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 18:54:18 -0500

Thanks, Camm; that seems to work.

Actually, though I'm trying to load a copy of this file:

http://beta.quicklisp.org/quicklisp.lisp

Your patch gets past the first problem.  The second is this:

Raw Lisp Break.
Error in LET [or a callee]: The function FDEFINITION is undefined.

Apparently FDEFINITION isn't defined in GCL ANSI, so I tried replacing
its call in quicklisp.lisp with symbol-function.  That got me to the
third error:

Raw Lisp Break.
DEFGENERIC doesn't support the :METHOD option yet.

I'll just give up on loading quicklisp for now.  If you update GCL to
be able to load it, I'd be interested in knowing.

Thanks --
-- Matt