gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]

From: Jared C. Davis
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 19:50:07 -0500

Hi,

I don't have much to add beyond a "me, too."  I've recently added
several books to the ACL2 distribution that use Quicklisp to install
libraries such as CL-FAD and OSICAT.  It'd be wonderful for this sort
of stuff to just work across all Lisps without having to think about
it.  I have no doubt that this is a whole lot of work, though.

Cheers,
Jared