gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 15:09:11 -0500

Trying to uiop:slurp-stream-forms from a stream with #+(or) :foo (or
read-file-forms from an file with same) results in an error, rather
than nil. This is probably a bug in #+ processing. Unhappily, debian
creates such a file as an asdf configuration file.

To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary... These
procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a
revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.
        — Che Guevara