gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] sys-proclaims.lisp

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] sys-proclaims.lisp
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:17:35 -0400

Greetings!  In putting together 2.6.11, I've added automatic
'proclaimed-closure detection to GCL's sys-proclaim.lisp generating
facility.  I noticed maxima bypasses these gcl routines, apparently to
keep sys-proclaims.lisp from changing to frequently.  As the default gcl
build process is now to build twice anyway, generating a fresh
sys-proclaims.lisp each time, can we not just default to the routines in
gcl and let my improvements flow through?

Take care,