gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] linking against extra libraries on non-faslink platforms

From: Matthias Buelow
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] linking against extra libraries on non-faslink platforms
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:54:45 +0100

Am 09.12.14 um 19:07 schrieb Camm Maguire:

> Greetings!  The best way to do this in the stable 2.6.x series is

Thank you for your detailed answer! That was exactly what I was looking
for since I couldn't get the unixport/makefile to link in extra
libraries via the EXTRAS variable. For some reason that didn't work.

The 2.6.x compiler:link method works well enough for now, I'll just
reference all the external functions I need in a dummy C function.

Regards,
Matt