gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Regressions with GCL and ASDF

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Regressions with GCL and ASDF
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:18:22 -0400

Dear Camm,

ASDF 3.1.5 was released. Though it doesn't work perfectly with GCL,
and once again, it would be nice if you addressed the bug I reported previously,
still it basically works, and it would be nice if you provided it with
   (require "asdf")
so that users of Common Lisp in general could rely on it working everywhere.
GCL is the last remaining CL implementation with active developers
that doesn't provide ASDF at all.

PS: I edited the ASDF tests to mark GCL failures as expected.
Still, get a look at the asdf/TODO for a lot of GCL bugs that affect ASDF.

No matter where you go, there you are.