gcl-devel

Re: GCL on Solaris x86?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: GCL on Solaris x86?
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 12:39:52 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your query!  Please excuse the tardy reply as
somehow your message did not get correctly copied into my email feed.
GCL on solaris x86 is likely a very simple port, as solaris sparc was in
use recently.  If you could provide ssh access to a machine, I could
take a look for you.  Alternatively, and slower, we'd need to post
configure and make output back and forth over the mailing list.

Take care,
--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org