gcl-devel

Re: gcl-2.6.13 released [stable]

From: Raymond Toy
Subject: Re: gcl-2.6.13 released [stable]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 16:04:22 -0800

-maxima-discuss

I'll send the full log to you in a bit.  I was using clang 15.0.4 on a Fedora 37 system, and I did

CC=clang ./configure --prefix=$HOME

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 2:19 PM Camm Maguire <camm@maguirefamily.org> wrote:
Greetings, and thanks so much as always for your feedback!

Curious about clang -- would love to see the whole build log.  I just
did a successful build on debian unstable with clang 1:14.0-55.3.

Take care,