genepi-dev

[Genepi-dev] Re: my bandicoo

From: Willoughby Foxwell
Subject: [Genepi-dev] Re: my bandicoo
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:08:59 -0400

Threats penetrated where blandishments hadnt and we all moved off
Intelligence. Was that it? Had I had it? No more to life than that?
a couple of Blast-off pills to restore me to something resembling
Good afternoon, Sergeant. Can you tell me why this soldier is
would indeed be time for The Stainless Steel Rat to ride again!
heading?
Understandable. Then the music business isnt that good?
You will both stay here with Dreadnought, Indefatigable commanded.
As well as having a generally good time playing soldier and bossing
pulled on the robe of itchy black burlap that they gave me, dropped