[gfsd] unfaithful

From: Cyril Hanson
Subject: [gfsd] unfaithful
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:12:24 +0200

And he says, yep, this is gonna be different. " So, you know, that's the last conversation I had with him.
And joining us also by phone is Ron Guidry, the New York Yankees pitching coach and one of the all-time great left-handers in major league baseball.
As a matter of fact, I had never flown with him. Along with both the Giambi brothers, Jason and Jeremy, Aaron Small played on that team, Shawn Wooten and myself.
He didn't have, you know, what pitchers say is overpowering stuff, but you have to respect him because he knew how to pitch with the stuff that he had.
And I believe her plane landed in between a half hour and an hour ago.
I assume I'm going to find out a lot more tomorrow. And when I say that, if you were to meet him on the street, Larry, you would not know that he was a New York Yankee or a professional ballplayer.
And today was unbelievable news to me. More words of sympathy and support from some baseball breaks. And a lot was expected of you as a player in New York.
He was loving it up there.
>From what I understand, she was on her way home from New York, flying to California at the time. And he says, yep, this is gonna be different.
And what I do, I teach baseball.
He didn't have, you know, what pitchers say is overpowering stuff, but you have to respect him because he knew how to pitch with the stuff that he had.
I just got home about a half hour ago and saw a TV for the first time.
And when I say that, if you were to meet him on the street, Larry, you would not know that he was a New York Yankee or a professional ballplayer.
You caught him, right? And a lot was expected of you as a player in New York.
Along with both the Giambi brothers, Jason and Jeremy, Aaron Small played on that team, Shawn Wooten and myself. I think when he was on the big stage, I think he, I don't know if he concentrated more, but he seemed to get more out of himself against tougher teams. But apparently he had flown in a private plane and really enjoyed it and learned to fly.