[gfsd] displease tequila

From: Sanders Adkins
Subject: [gfsd] displease tequila
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:50:19 -0700

I listened to him speak of the hurt and disappointment he felt toward his oldest living son who has self destructed and will likely never be seen again.
To our amazement he did just that. Thus, those of us continuing to survive are inversely strengthened inwardly even as our physical being is inevitably weakened and diminished by father time.
Actually this is the core of Christianity but I find that true Christianity is rarely practiced on a large scale.
The real winners turn out to be the managed care companies and the pharmaceutical companies. Face the fact, too much religion makes one socially incompatible or just downright crazy.
The bottom line, as many are starting to see, is that if we were going to go to war we should have gone all out and with absolute force and went in and got out ASAP.
We take a common sense approach to handling issues of the common people. Tots stands for Tired Of This Shiz.
Managed care and Pharmaceutical companies are screwing the public the same way the oil companies are.
Either we have become much smarter or they are getting dummer each day. A day like Wednesday reminded me why I chose this career.
I often think of the wasted time and money. The pharmacies and the police department have responded beautifully.
I interpreted this spiritually to mean that God intended to keep this as simple as possible, as God often does by allowing me to feel a degree of humility when I need it.
In fact, getting caught is probably the only thing that will make them stop the behavior.
When I stopped to get soft drinks on the way home lightening had temporarily knocked out the credit card apparatus.
In fact, getting caught is probably the only thing that will make them stop the behavior.
I saw in him a scared child just wanting to find some degree of comfort.
I knew I had to stay and face the music. I had to help him do something about a will.
So if you are looking for scientific data here you might be disappointed. I fear losing my temper more than anything. The police had fun squeezing a confession out of this now ex patient. Forging prescriptions is another totally ignorant crime that people still try. I saw his name on the list of detox patients I was to see for the day and a feeling of terror came over me.
The bottom line, as many are starting to see, is that if we were going to go to war we should have gone all out and with absolute force and went in and got out ASAP. Irrationally, I kept feeling that if he recognizes me he'll beat my ass this time. In eight years we will have a surplus somewhere in the range of eight trillion dollars. The closest I have come to any degree of satisfaction has probably been through my spiritual growth. Superstition, most may say.
Doctors will offer their own comprehensive plans on a fee for service basis.
Maybe we are a nation of idiots. Also, under my plan, generic equivalent medications will be allowed after only five years making the market more consumer friendly and less influenced by corporate greed.