[Gluster-devel] Re: can't find gluster docs

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: can't find gluster docs
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:24:24 -0700

,----[ Jason Baietto <address@hidden> ]
| Hi Anand,
|
| Gluster sounds very interesting to me, but so far I've been unable
| to figure out how to use it.  I've downloaded and booted the ISO,
| but all it does is give me a shell prompt -- I don't know what to do
| next to start ginstaller.
|
| The www.gluster.org web site is down and none of the documentation
| links at savannah seem to work.
|
| Can you point me to recent documentation for Gluster?
|
| Take care, Jason
`----
Hi Jason,
Gluster which was demonstrated during last year supercomputing show is
completely dropped now. We are rewriting everything from
scratch. Gluster is a very ambitious project and currently under
aggressive development. As soon as I get a usable release, I will
update you. In the mean time subscribe yourself to the mailing list if
you have not already. Lot of our discussions happens behind private
instant messaging. We will move to IRC (irc.gnu.org #gluster) from
today onwards, so that you can join us too.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31