[Gluster-devel] New to FSF

From: Ashwin Krishna
Subject: [Gluster-devel] New to FSF
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:19:07 +0530

hi all,
I am a amateur programmer, new to open source world.
Want to involve in Gluster Project in my free time.
AB sir, how are the possibiities.
Has knowledge MPI programming. I have basically interened with Blue Gene/L
Research team at India Software Labs,  IBM.  I have besically developed
Macro BenchMarks which basically gave the  analysis of performance.

Amused to work in Super Computer Computing. please guide me how to get up
with Gluster and how to start off.

cheers
Ashwin