Re: [Gluster-devel] Architecture & Testing Help

From: Hitesh Chellani
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Architecture & Testing Help
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 08:43:47 -0700

Hi Mehul,
I shall have someone in the team respond to you, btw I confused you for your brother who is at Google, we have met at ICC ...if you remember.

Take Care

Hitesh

Hitesh Chellani
Tel: 510-354-6801
Cell: 510-754-3258
www.zresearch.com
Z RESEARCH - Commoditizing Supercomputing!

Mehul Shah wrote:
Thanks for replying

I want to know how Gluster is structured. Yes i want to test that install GlusterHPC how it functions as a cluster. Later on i had one open source application with that i want to test it but before that i want to know that how GLusterHPC works as cluster computing. When the master server is transfering the image & extensions to the client node than where does that image get`s store on the client and how client nodes will be functioning in the cluster.
If you still want any information regarding my query feel free to ask.

Thanking You,

Regards

Mehul.