Re: [Gluster-devel] ping timeout

From: Christopher Hawkins
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] ping timeout
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:59:39 -0400 (EDT)

I see what you mean. Hopefully that behavior is fixed in 3.0. Though in my
case, I would still like fast disconnect because the data mirror is active /
passive. There should be no problems for glusterfs to figure out which side has
the new data because only one server will be receiving writes at any given
time.

Christopher Hawkins