Re: [Gluster-devel] lookup caching

From: Olivier Le Cam
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] lookup caching
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:38:58 +0200

Hi -

Apologize for my insistance, but would it be possible to help on the stats caching? This seriously decreases performances with small files readings!

I am volunteer to try to deal with stats caching by myself but I would appreciate some guidance in order to know where I could interact in the code for.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Olivier

Olivier Le Cam wrote: