Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster failover question

From: Christopher Hawkins
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster failover question
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:19:59 -0400 (EDT)

Scott,

The server should self heal on first access. There are two things you should
probably change:

1. Use a newer version. 3.0.4 has self heal on access built in, but in 2.x I
think you have to kick off self heal manually.

2. Don't ls on the back end (export) directory. Do 'ls -lR' on the mount point;
in your case, /home.

If you do these your setup should work.

Chris