Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs 3.1.2 dht/switch

From: Gvozden Neskovic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs 3.1.2 dht/switch
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:09:06 +0100

Hi Anand,

Thank you for fast replay.
I am looking into GlusterFS to setup cluster of about 600 nodes with ~2TB local disk
per node. This is only possible, with our workloads, if data locality is somehow enforced,
so that data 'produced and consumed' by node stays on that node's local disk, because there is no
dedicated network infrastructure. Data availability in case of node failures is not of big concern.

Do you have any suggestions regarding glusterfs setup I can use?

Best Regards,

--
Gvozden Neskovic
address@hidden