[Gluster-devel] Notify when reaching quota limit

From: Thai. Ngo Bao
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Notify when reaching quota limit
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:50:54 +0700

Hi guys,

What do you suggest if I would like to give our users some notification (via email) about their reaching quota limits?

My current approach is to get periodically the output of “gluster volume quota vol_name list” and send to users but it is not efficient and causes some impact on performance of our system.

Any insight into this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

~Thai