gneuralnetwork

[Gneuralnetwork] Help wanted: a repository for Gneural Network

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: [Gneuralnetwork] Help wanted: a repository for Gneural Network
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:03:30 +0100

Hello Everyone,

As you can see from the subject line of this email, I'd like to know if anyone wants to help finding a proper repository for Gneural Network. Many of you have suggested (in private emails) to use github but, after a conversation with R. Stallman, it turned out that this is not a good choice for the following reasons:

http://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria.html

Since I am in the process of improving the code at the moment, could someone deal with that and see what better options we could use? (according to the criteria in the link below, obviously). It would be great if that volunteer has already some experience with the whole process but everybody is welcome!

Please, let me know by replying to this email so that everybody can read your answer and comment on that.

Thanks!

JM