gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Welcome to Gneural Network

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Welcome to Gneural Network
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:14:26 +0100

This sounds great! I am planning to release this simple scripting language very soon so, please, let us discuss it again once it is released. This contribution of yours could be very useful!

Thanks!

JM

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 09:25 +0100, Jean Michel Sellier wrote:
> Yes, because for tasks like this one (i.e. defining a neural network
> and its tasks) one doesn't need too many commands so it's pretty easy
> and effective.

It's not so hard to implement a language on Guile if you have well
defined BNF. If you could share your scripting language design, I may
try to implement it on Guile. Of course, I could take care of the API
compatibility with yours.
I think Guile is worth to use, because users may want to use
Gneural-network in various languages. Actually, I want to use
Gneural-network in GNU Artanis for IoT(internet of things) information
analysis.

It's not a hurry work, please go ahead as your plan. I may try to work
for it in the future. And I'll make sure all the work are compatible
with yours.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

Fingerprint 77F8 7D5B B425 E505 535E  C365 9182 7E28 EE78 E925