gneuralnetwork

[Gneuralnetwork] New member

From: John Salatas
Subject: [Gneuralnetwork] New member
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:41:55 -0700

Hi!

I just saw this project and first of all I want to congratulate all of you for this.

In the past I have implemented some neural networks algorithms (Elman, Self Organizing Maps and Learning Vector Quantization) for the WEKA environment (http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/) so I could contribute to gneuralnetwork as well. The only drawback is my poor C programming skills/experience but I guess this wouldn't be a major problem.

Regards,

John Salatas
Web Page: http://jsalatas.ictpro.gr