gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Styleguide, C or C++, Tensorflow

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Styleguide, C or C++, Tensorflow
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:29:28 +0800

On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 10:45 +0100, Maximilian Wurm wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> what I would also find important is the definition or naming of a style
> guide, which we follow. (For example, I would not have known, that we define
> all the functions immediately within the headers and how to make proper
> comments in code.) If there are conventions for GNU let me know. I am
> participating in a GNU project for the first time.
> If we have a defined style, I would feel free to have a look over the code
> from time to time to make sure readability and tidiness.

hi Maximilian!
If you're referring GNU coding style, then here it is:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html

It's better to use these conventions, although it's not forced by GNU
project. Some people dislike to argue with coding style, but IMO it's
better to have an unified one for better contributing.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

Fingerprint 77F8 7D5B B425 E505 535E  C365 9182 7E28 EE78 E925