gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Help wanted: a repository for Gneural Network

From: Kiril Vladimiroff
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Help wanted: a repository for Gneural Network
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:18:26 +0200

Hi Jean,

I don't see how it would help the development of gneuralnetwork and its
community. There are currently several patches being sent as attachments
working only under the assumption that the code released in 0.5.0 hasn't
changed since then. So, version controlling tar and gzip files instead of
source code is not only an obstacle for the community, but for the maintainers
making every next patch harder to apply than the previous one.

Could you elaborate more on why has this decision been taken?

Best,
Kiril