gneuralnetwork

[Gneuralnetwork] Gneural Network 0.6.0 has been released!

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: [Gneuralnetwork] Gneural Network 0.6.0 has been released!
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 11:35:26 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I have the great pleasure to let you know that a new release of Gneural Network is now available. Gneural Network is the GNU package which implements a programmable neural network. You can find it here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gneuralnetwork/

In this version (0.6.0), we have introduced several important modifications:

- The code has been divided into proper C header and implementation files.
- The code and the scripting language have been generalized to handle a general number of neurons in both the input and output layers.
- A neural network can now be saved in a file specified by the user (to be loaded afterwards).
- The user can now decide if the initial weights of a network have to be randomized before the training.
- Several parts of the code have been further optimized to run faster.
- Several important bugs have been fixed.

Finally, we also created a git repository on Savannah which can be accessed like this:
> git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/gneuralnetwork.git

I would like to thank everyone that has helped with improving this code with suggestions, comments and coding!

Happy Neural Hacking!

JM