gneuralnetwork

Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Eventual Role for command-line gneuralnetwork.

From: Ray Dillinger
Subject: Re: [Gneuralnetwork] Eventual Role for command-line gneuralnetwork.
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:01:23 -0700

On 10/10/2016 11:03 AM, David Mascharka wrote:

>ImageNet would he useful but I don't see many people wanting to
download that much data.

Actually, I very much WOULD like to download that much data, but IIRC
when I went there there was some annoying reason why it would be more
trouble than it was worth. I think it was something like you can
download links but not data, or something like that?  Or they're
only available one image at a time? or whatever.  I don't really
remember;  I loaded up a few million clipart images instead.

                                        Bear