gneuralnetwork

[Gneuralnetwork] Quantum Mechanic

From: Dale Forsyth
Subject: [Gneuralnetwork] Quantum Mechanic
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 01:25:34 +1100

Hello team,

I would like to subscribe to the special mailing list and would
appreciate any and all of the information that you are able to provide
to me in relation to this project, nano-archimedes, and any other
related quantum software or studies. I have been deeply involved with
a very challenging quantum project and always am seeking resources,
exchanges and the everything infinite. I would be able to quite
certainly express that the study that I refer to is my life's work.
I look forward to your response and to further broadening my
communication network.

Thank you and happy travels. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Dale Forsyth