gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] GNOPPIX i18n and boot images

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] GNOPPIX i18n and boot images
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 14:23:51 +0100

Hi,

  I currently want to start removing all the i18n issues out there. Amu,
Markus, can one of you please start to write a document that tells other
people how to create boot images for gnoppix cd's? Then we just need a
document for users that tells them how to change the boot image from the
existing iso to the customized one.

Regards,
  Sven
--