gnoppix-devel

Re: [Gnoppix-devel] GNOPPIX i18n and boot images

From: Andreas Mueller
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-devel] GNOPPIX i18n and boot images
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:37:23 +0100

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 02:23:51PM +0100, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I currently want to start removing all the i18n issues out there. Amu,
> Markus, can one of you please start to write a document that tells other

Well, it makes more sense if the user can choose, with a language
chooser, while booting the system his locale. This should solove
the problem, if you dont know how to modify a linux boot, it makes
no sense to make your own changes, till the hole system doc isnt
finished. Better concentrate in a better systemdoc or spend more
time in the language chooser. Maybe I`m wrong ....

The other thing, Markus remaster tool, is still under construction.

> people how to create boot images for gnoppix cd's? Then we just need a
> document for users that tells them how to change the boot image from the
> existing iso to the customized one.

Best Regards,
Andreas