gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] CVS Tree

From: Markus Maiwald
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] CVS Tree
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:28:12 +0100

Hello Gnoppix Developer!

I want to restruction the CVS Tree.
Problematically is thereby nowadays the uneasyly accessable cathegorizes.

My proposition is:

GNOPPIX/
        RELEASE/        <--- actual released Gnoppix CDRom
        DOCS/           <--- here the Gnoppix Documentation Project
CURRENT/ <--- all Tasks (as defined on the project pages) currently in developement
        STUFF/  <--- things which dont fit (scripts, usefull addons, etc)

GNOPPIX/
        RELEASE/
                CDROM/  <--- here the whole actual CDRom (except cloop file)
                CREDATIV        <--- here the whole etc/ of the current
released gnoppix
        CURRENT/
                INSTALLER/      <--- installer in developement
                DOCS/           <--- current faqs, howtos in developement
                CREDATIV                <--- current cloop in developement
                ADDONS          <--- current addons in developement
        STUFF/
                SCRIPTS/                <--- usefull scripts somebody wrote
                REMASTER/               <--- scripts that topic remastering,
etc..

ETC... ETC...

Your propositions and opinions are very welcome!!

I will close the Topic Monday 15h UTC and do it the way we discussed until then.

--
Regards,

|  ·''·. Markus Maiwald, eMail  maiwald AT gnoppix DOT org |
| ´ :' : Debian Gnoppix Developer   http://www.gnoppix.org |
| `, `·  Debian GNU/Linux User       http://www.debian.org |
|   '-   Registered Linux-User   #329668 / GnuPG #D42F7ECB |