Re: Bug Tracker: organisation?

From: Willow Liquorice
Subject: Re: Bug Tracker: organisation?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 17:11:05 +0100

Hello again,

A new role may be necessary. Seems relatively straightforward to implement, though, just by leafing through the manual, and you can figure out just what exactly an "updater" can do:

Creating roles: https://www.mantisbt.org/docs/master/en-US/Admin_Guide/html-desktop/#admin.user.access

Configuring roles (I think): https://www.mantisbt.org/docs/master/en-US/Admin_Guide/html-desktop/#admin.lifecycle.workflow.thresholds

I've noticed that I can only remove tags that I've added, and can't manage tags themselves.

I was thinking that one of the first things we could do is create a "Meta" project on the Bug Tracker, for identifying and discussing issues with overarching workflow (like the Bug Tracker, and maybe our build system). That way, these threads of conversation don't get lost in the mailing list. What do you think?

        - Willow