GNUnet

From: Rowan de Jong
Subject: GNUnet
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:46:06 +0100

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Our names are Rowan de Jong and Mart van der Veen, we are students from the Netherlands from the school De Lage Waard. We are making a report about GNUnet and we have some questions. We have a problem, me and my friend’s GNUnet systems do not connect with eachother. We followed all the steps on your site, but after one of us tried to connect to the other peer and port it didn’t connect. Is there someone who could help us? We would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Rowan de Jong and Mart van der Veen