Re: Interacting with other peers

From: Andrei Ușurelu
Subject: Re: Interacting with other peers
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 12:39:15 +0200

By using the CORE service I mean fetching each peer identity and
storing it internally in a list in case there's no way to multicast a
message to all known peers. I was wondering if the message queue
received in connects() correlates with the remote peer that just
connected or with the current peer.

În mar., 27 feb. 2024 la 12:28, Andrei Ușurelu
<andreiuusurelu10@gmail.com> a scris: