gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Patch for gpsd.php

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Patch for gpsd.php
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 10:15:31 +0800

Hi,

I am not a developer, my only languages are FORTRAN and sh.

I recently set up a box with gpsd, to contribute a server into the pool.ntp.project.  It is visible at http://ntpmon.dcs1.biz/gpsd-gmapv3.php

The Google Maps API has changed since the script "gpsd.php" was included in the distribution.  Although I am not a PHP developer, trial and error seems to have enable me to update the script to Maps API v3.  Note that v3 does not require an API key, for low usage.

I know how to clone git, because I do that for many packages, but have never pushed changes up.  Would it be feasible for me to send a "diff -u", either to the list, or ESR, so that you could check, and merge?

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane