gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

From: Doug Robinson
Subject: [gpsd-dev] I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:58:48 +0000 (UTC)

Doug Robinson
Retired at Manufacturer & Distribution Systems Inc.
Buffalo/Niagara, New York Area
- Doug
Confirm that you know Doug
Other people you may know on LinkedIn
Jon Schlueter
Jon Schlueter
Senior Systems Engineer at Navigation Solutions
Ben Rohrs
Ben Rohrs
Tom Cook CSM CSP
Tom Cook CSM CSP
Director of Software
You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe
Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA