gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] ✘reset "Support UBX NAV-PVT" commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff681ecac

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] ✘reset "Support UBX NAV-PVT" commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff681ecacc6d2bb79fdddc9c
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 15:12:37 -0700

Yo All!

I'm back after a rough August volunteering on ther projects.  I updated
my RasPi servers and the PPS started going flakey on my uBlox.  Flipping
from 0.0 offset to -1.0 offset, and back, every few minutes.

Reverting this fixed the problem:

commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff681ecacc6d2bb79fdddc9c
Author: Clark Li <address@hidden>
Date:   Thu Jul 20 09:14:21 2017 +0100

    Support UBX NAV-PVT

Problem confirmed on several hosts.

The patch is so big I had to throw away good stuff with the bad stuff.

Clark: can you resubmit in smaller pieces?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588