gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘reset "Support UBX NAV-PVT" commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff68

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘reset "Support UBX NAV-PVT" commit 22a020ec1c2bc85eff681ecacc6d2bb79fdddc9c
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 22:57:58 -0700

address@hidden said:
>> Do you or Eric have one to experiment with?
> I do not.  But given the NMEA in your output, I don't see anything not
> handled.

Maybe "handled", but it seems not (yet) correctly.

> Lagging.  Getting behind.  Too much data in one second to send in one
> second.  Not every second, just the seconds when SAT data is also sent.

>From a hack scanning the log file:
Found 20408 sentences.
Processed 1316981 bytes.
Longest sentence was 77 bytes.
$GPGGA 2912
$GPGSA 2915
$GPGSV 8745
$GPRMC 2913
$GPVTG 2913

Note that there are 3 GPGSV sentences each second.  The SAT data is present
every second.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.