gpse-general

[Gpse-general] Hello

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gpse-general] Hello
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:35:43

Dear friend,

Sorry for intruding into your privacy, I am a 55 years old man and a British
citizen currently living in Kuwait.

I am an Oil merchant and owned Oil businesses in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi
Arabia. I was married with two children and my wife and two children died in a
car accident six years ago.

Two years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and this week my doctors
have just informed me that i have few months to live.

Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I lived
for. I never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family and after i was dianosed with prostate cancer,
i have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping
charity organisations by donating money to them to assist the less priviledge
in Asia and other parts of the world.

Before I became ill, I kept some money, three and a half million dollars
($3.5million) to be precise in a long term deposit account in a private finance
institution in europe.

Presently, I am in a hospital and my doctor says i have few months to live, and
it is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations.

Because so much of my wealth has been plundered by relatives and friends since
my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility
to any of them.

I want you to assist me collect the funds from the finance company in europe
and distribute it amongst charity organizations. Use your judgment to
distribute the money and keep 10% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse
yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of
collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations.

May you be blessed for your good deed.

Get back to me immediately so we can proceed and keep my contact with you
confidential as i do not want my family to know that i am giving my fund away
to charity.

Best regards,

Albert