gpse-general

[Gpse-general] REF NUMBER

From: U . K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Subject: [Gpse-general] REF NUMBER
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:02:53 +0100

THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Watford, Head Office and Regional Centre Euro Millions, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts, WD18 9RN REF: EML/56-TF-8890776 BATCH: 109/91300/EML PRIZE AND AWARD NOTIFICATION We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the UK NATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY MEGA JACKPOT WINNINGS PROGRAMS held on Monday 12th of February 2007. Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to ticket number 9901-0148-790-691, with serial number 66109-17 drew the luckynumbers 990-11-815-37-10-83, and consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO: EML/ 56-TF-8890776.This is from total prize money of £5,000,000 shared among the Ten (10) international winners in this category. To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email or phone for processing and remittance of your prize money to you. The claims officer contact email is: MR. Dennis Golaar UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,U.K. Tel: +44 786 337 3514 Fax: +44 871 264 0990 Email: address@hidden NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with this office. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address,do inform us as soon as possible. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible: 1. Name in full: 2. Address: 3. Nationality: 4. Age: 5. Occupation: 6. Phone/F meetonos: ax: You can view evidence that we pay our winners via the link below, http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13519248,00.html Congratulations again from all our staff for being part of our promotions program. Sincerely, TRACY MOLLER. Euro Millions. Copyright (c) 2007 Euro Millions Inc.