guix-europe

Re: BBB, Fosshost and config?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: BBB, Fosshost and config?
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 16:02:43 +0100

Chris, Zimoun, all,

I've a BBB question of my own. I don't know the terms of the sponsoring agreement, if there are any, but would Fosshost be willing to serve TLS certificates for a guix.gnu.org subdomain?

We could also delegate a subdomain if that's easier for them.

Either way, users would connect to meet.guix.gnu.org instead of guixbbb.fosshost.org. We could migrate or fail over to another installation within minutes.

Kind regards,

T G-R