guix-europe

Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 13:53:35 +0100

Hi!

No strong opinion from me: I’d understand a structured event is quite a
lot of work for the organizers who maybe have just recovered from the
on-line Guix Day.

Something less structured, like an “unconference” gathering would be
nice, to try to move forward on some of the topics discussed the other
day.  It’s probably less work, though there still needs to be a minimal
plan to organize the day.  It could be informal discussions on hot
development topics, but it could also have a session to help newcomers.

Anyway, I’m only talking and not offering to help organize anything, so
take it with a grain of salt.  :-)

Ludo’.