guix-europe

Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Guix Days and FOSDEM 2021?
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:45:23 +0100

Thanks Simon,

Can we test drive the rooms? Whoever can, just send Manolis and me a
private invite.

You have a good point with the TZs. I think we can do 3+4+3 hrs. 9
hours is more than I can handle ;).

A blog is a great idea. We can all help too once you have a draft.

Pj.

PS we have a great list of speakers for the real devroom. From near
and far :)